About DMA Advocacy
- Embracing the Earth - Anderson Independent Mail - April 18, 2014
- AgilOne Holds Data-Driven Marketing Virtual Summit - Virtual-Strategy Magazine (press release) - April 17, 2014
- Marketers reveal their top social platform - theEword - April 17, 2014
- Data compilers' secret scores have consumers pegged, fairly or not - TheNewsTribune.com - April 17, 2014
- Live Wire: Service may help decrease junk mail - Fayetteville Observer - April 17, 2014
Direct From Washington Newsletter
Get Legislative Updates “Direct from Washington” Delivered Straight to Your Inbox!
Whenever Congress is in session, Direct from Washington brings DMA members legislative updates vital to the marketing community. Published by DMA’s Government Affairs team, this weekly e-newsletter provides an insider’s look at what’s happening in Washington, DC, and State capitals across the nation. Stay current with activity in Congress, at federal agencies, and in state governments. Direct from Washington delivers it all straight to your inbox!
Check out a few past issues:
- Direct from Washington 3-1-13
- Direct from Washington 4-26-13
- Direct from Washington 5-10-13
- Direct from Washington 6-21-13
- Direct from Washington 7-12-13
- Direct from Washington 8-22-13
- Direct from Washington 9-20-13
Direct from Washington is free for all DMA Members.
- DMA Members: To start receiving Direct from Washington on a weekly basis, simply email your subscription request to Cristina DeBiase.
- Not a DMA Member? Become one today!