About DMA Advocacy
- Editor's Notebook: Anyone else fed up with catalog overload? - Yuma Sun - November 22, 2014
- Corporate Call for National Data Breach Standards - The National Law Journal (registration) - November 21, 2014
- Traditional or digital marketing? What's working now for dentists - Dental Economics - November 21, 2014
- Good Question: Why Do We Still Have Catalogs? - CBS Local - November 21, 2014
- Besides Mobile Opens, Email Campaigns Achieve 4300% ROI - MediaPost Communications - November 20, 2014
Direct From Washington Newsletter
Get Legislative Updates “Direct from Washington” Delivered Straight to Your Inbox!
Whenever Congress is in session, Direct from Washington brings DMA members legislative updates vital to the marketing community. Published by DMA’s Government Affairs team, this weekly e-newsletter provides an insider’s look at what’s happening in Washington, DC, and State capitals across the nation. Stay current with activity in Congress, at federal agencies, and in state governments. Direct from Washington delivers it all straight to your inbox!
Check out a few past issues:
- Direct from Washington 3-1-13
- Direct from Washington 4-26-13
- Direct from Washington 5-10-13
- Direct from Washington 6-21-13
- Direct from Washington 7-12-13
- Direct from Washington 8-22-13
- Direct from Washington 9-20-13
Direct from Washington is free for all DMA Members.
- DMA Members: To start receiving Direct from Washington on a weekly basis, simply email your subscription request to Cristina DeBiase.
- Not a DMA Member? Become one today!