About DMA Advocacy
- As Leon Gorman blazed a marketing trail, sales kept peaking - Press Herald - September 04, 2015
- APEX Selects Aviation and Technology Veteran Joe Leader as Association's CEO - AviationPros.com - September 04, 2015
- Many Apple Varieties Ripe & Ready From New Jersey Farms - PerishableNews (press release) (registration) - September 04, 2015
- 3 Steps to Boost Your Website's Traffic - Business 2 Community - September 03, 2015
- DMA Urges Members To Report Privacy Offenders - MediaPost Communications - September 03, 2015
Direct From Washington Newsletter
Get Legislative Updates “Direct from Washington” Delivered Straight to Your Inbox!
Whenever Congress is in session, Direct from Washington brings DMA members legislative updates vital to the marketing community. Published by DMA’s Government Affairs team, this weekly e-newsletter provides an insider’s look at what’s happening in Washington, DC, and State capitals across the nation. Stay current with activity in Congress, at federal agencies, and in state governments. Direct from Washington delivers it all straight to your inbox!
Check out a few past issues:
- Direct from Washington 3-1-13
- Direct from Washington 4-26-13
- Direct from Washington 5-10-13
- Direct from Washington 6-21-13
- Direct from Washington 7-12-13
- Direct from Washington 8-22-13
- Direct from Washington 9-20-13
Direct from Washington is free for all DMA Members.
- DMA Members: To start receiving Direct from Washington on a weekly basis, simply email your subscription request to Cristina DeBiase.
- Not a DMA Member? Become one today!