About DMA Advocacy
- Supreme Court Asked To Hear 'Amazon Tax' Challenge - Law360 (subscription) - March 07, 2014
- An Easier Way To Get Rid Of Junk Mail - WBFS - March 07, 2014
- Consumer data thieves to get jail terms, top civil servant warns marketers - Marketing - March 07, 2014
- Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 - AdAge.com - March 07, 2014
- 'South Africa lacks a data privacy culture' - ITWeb Africa - March 07, 2014
Direct From Washington Newsletter
Get Legislative Updates “Direct from Washington” Delivered Straight to Your Inbox!
Whenever Congress is in session, Direct from Washington brings DMA members legislative updates vital to the marketing community. Published by DMA’s Government Affairs team, this weekly e-newsletter provides an insider’s look at what’s happening in Washington, DC, and State capitals across the nation. Stay current with activity in Congress, at federal agencies, and in state governments. Direct from Washington delivers it all straight to your inbox!
Check out a few past issues:
- Direct from Washington 3-1-13
- Direct from Washington 4-26-13
- Direct from Washington 5-10-13
- Direct from Washington 6-21-13
- Direct from Washington 7-12-13
- Direct from Washington 8-22-13
- Direct from Washington 9-20-13
Direct from Washington is free for all DMA Members.
- DMA Members: To start receiving Direct from Washington on a weekly basis, simply email your subscription request to Cristina DeBiase.
- Not a DMA Member? Become one today!