About DMA Advocacy
- Protect yourself from data brokers - Business Management Daily - August 19, 2014
- Marketers Speak out on Data, Email, and the Customer Experience - Direct Marketing News - August 19, 2014
- We need a privacy charter to protect consumers and help businesses - The Guardian (blog) - August 18, 2014
- BBB: Opt out for privacy and ID protection - Easton Courier - August 15, 2014
- Patrick Tripp of Adobe: Email Leads in ROI in the New Marketing Frontier - Small Business Trends - August 15, 2014
Direct From Washington Newsletter
Get Legislative Updates “Direct from Washington” Delivered Straight to Your Inbox!
Whenever Congress is in session, Direct from Washington brings DMA members legislative updates vital to the marketing community. Published by DMA’s Government Affairs team, this weekly e-newsletter provides an insider’s look at what’s happening in Washington, DC, and State capitals across the nation. Stay current with activity in Congress, at federal agencies, and in state governments. Direct from Washington delivers it all straight to your inbox!
Check out a few past issues:
- Direct from Washington 3-1-13
- Direct from Washington 4-26-13
- Direct from Washington 5-10-13
- Direct from Washington 6-21-13
- Direct from Washington 7-12-13
- Direct from Washington 8-22-13
- Direct from Washington 9-20-13
Direct from Washington is free for all DMA Members.
- DMA Members: To start receiving Direct from Washington on a weekly basis, simply email your subscription request to Cristina DeBiase.
- Not a DMA Member? Become one today!