About DMA Advocacy
- Free publication delivery leads council to consider restrictions - San Francisco Examiner - May 24, 2015
- And Then, DMA Did Something Completely Different - Direct Marketing News - May 22, 2015
- Marketing franchisee wins international award from chain - Grand Rapids Business Journal (subscription) - May 21, 2015
- Spin Cycle: 5 ways to win with data-driven marketing - Nashville Business Journal (blog) - May 21, 2015
- Direct Mail: Is It Dead? - Business 2 Community - May 20, 2015
Direct From Washington Newsletter
Get Legislative Updates “Direct from Washington” Delivered Straight to Your Inbox!
Whenever Congress is in session, Direct from Washington brings DMA members legislative updates vital to the marketing community. Published by DMA’s Government Affairs team, this weekly e-newsletter provides an insider’s look at what’s happening in Washington, DC, and State capitals across the nation. Stay current with activity in Congress, at federal agencies, and in state governments. Direct from Washington delivers it all straight to your inbox!
Check out a few past issues:
- Direct from Washington 3-1-13
- Direct from Washington 4-26-13
- Direct from Washington 5-10-13
- Direct from Washington 6-21-13
- Direct from Washington 7-12-13
- Direct from Washington 8-22-13
- Direct from Washington 9-20-13
Direct from Washington is free for all DMA Members.
- DMA Members: To start receiving Direct from Washington on a weekly basis, simply email your subscription request to Cristina DeBiase.
- Not a DMA Member? Become one today!