About DMA Advocacy
- Glad You Asked: Trimming neighbor's trees; Donating unsafe crib; Stop getting ... - Journal Times - September 01, 2014
- Author David Meerman Scott Joins Global PR Summit Lineup - The Holmes Report - September 01, 2014
- Dashboard Confessional: The Value of a Nonprofit Self-Reporting Tool - The Nonprofit Quarterly - August 28, 2014
- POWER OF PRINT: Print media evolves to remain a sophisticated marketing tool ... - MiBiz - August 27, 2014
- Self-Reporting Tool for Nonprofits Draws Howls From Watchdogs - ThinkAdvisor - August 25, 2014
Direct From Washington Newsletter
Get Legislative Updates “Direct from Washington” Delivered Straight to Your Inbox!
Whenever Congress is in session, Direct from Washington brings DMA members legislative updates vital to the marketing community. Published by DMA’s Government Affairs team, this weekly e-newsletter provides an insider’s look at what’s happening in Washington, DC, and State capitals across the nation. Stay current with activity in Congress, at federal agencies, and in state governments. Direct from Washington delivers it all straight to your inbox!
Check out a few past issues:
- Direct from Washington 3-1-13
- Direct from Washington 4-26-13
- Direct from Washington 5-10-13
- Direct from Washington 6-21-13
- Direct from Washington 7-12-13
- Direct from Washington 8-22-13
- Direct from Washington 9-20-13
Direct from Washington is free for all DMA Members.
- DMA Members: To start receiving Direct from Washington on a weekly basis, simply email your subscription request to Cristina DeBiase.
- Not a DMA Member? Become one today!