About DMA Advocacy
- ICO must offer 'absolutely clarity' on telephone fundraising rules - Civil Society Media - August 04, 2015
- Mission: Impossible - Email Marketing Nation - Huffington Post - July 31, 2015
- Exigency Marches On! - Direct Marketing News - July 30, 2015
- Social Media: The True Threat to Digital Privacy - Government Technology - July 29, 2015
- DMPs Drive Data-Driven Marketing Success - eMarketer - July 29, 2015
Direct From Washington Newsletter
Get Legislative Updates “Direct from Washington” Delivered Straight to Your Inbox!
Whenever Congress is in session, Direct from Washington brings DMA members legislative updates vital to the marketing community. Published by DMA’s Government Affairs team, this weekly e-newsletter provides an insider’s look at what’s happening in Washington, DC, and State capitals across the nation. Stay current with activity in Congress, at federal agencies, and in state governments. Direct from Washington delivers it all straight to your inbox!
Check out a few past issues:
- Direct from Washington 3-1-13
- Direct from Washington 4-26-13
- Direct from Washington 5-10-13
- Direct from Washington 6-21-13
- Direct from Washington 7-12-13
- Direct from Washington 8-22-13
- Direct from Washington 9-20-13
Direct from Washington is free for all DMA Members.
- DMA Members: To start receiving Direct from Washington on a weekly basis, simply email your subscription request to Cristina DeBiase.
- Not a DMA Member? Become one today!