About DMA Advocacy
- New website seeks to boost awareness about NJ farms - Burlington County Times - August 22, 2014
- The GAO says the Bergdahl swap was illegal. In the past, that hasn't resulted ... - Washington Post (blog) - August 22, 2014
- New website makes it easy to locate farms - Hunterdon County Democrat - August 21, 2014
- The Direct Marketing Association introduces new code of conduct - Lexology (registration) - August 21, 2014
- Thomas McClure, 75, direct marketing executive - Philly.com - August 21, 2014
Direct From Washington Newsletter
Get Legislative Updates “Direct from Washington” Delivered Straight to Your Inbox!
Whenever Congress is in session, Direct from Washington brings DMA members legislative updates vital to the marketing community. Published by DMA’s Government Affairs team, this weekly e-newsletter provides an insider’s look at what’s happening in Washington, DC, and State capitals across the nation. Stay current with activity in Congress, at federal agencies, and in state governments. Direct from Washington delivers it all straight to your inbox!
Check out a few past issues:
- Direct from Washington 3-1-13
- Direct from Washington 4-26-13
- Direct from Washington 5-10-13
- Direct from Washington 6-21-13
- Direct from Washington 7-12-13
- Direct from Washington 8-22-13
- Direct from Washington 9-20-13
Direct from Washington is free for all DMA Members.
- DMA Members: To start receiving Direct from Washington on a weekly basis, simply email your subscription request to Cristina DeBiase.
- Not a DMA Member? Become one today!