About DMA Advocacy
- Why Shopping Catalogs Just Won't Die - Daily Beast - July 04, 2015
- ACTION LINE: How to deal with junk mail - The Bakersfield Californian - July 03, 2015
- E-commerce email marketing: customer expectations v/s reality - YourStory.com - July 02, 2015
- Mike Zaneis Named Permanent CEO Of TAG, Industry's Anti-Fraud Brigade - AdExchanger - July 01, 2015
- Phone scammers continue to harass residents - Idaho State Journal - July 01, 2015
Direct From Washington Newsletter
Get Legislative Updates “Direct from Washington” Delivered Straight to Your Inbox!
Whenever Congress is in session, Direct from Washington brings DMA members legislative updates vital to the marketing community. Published by DMA’s Government Affairs team, this weekly e-newsletter provides an insider’s look at what’s happening in Washington, DC, and State capitals across the nation. Stay current with activity in Congress, at federal agencies, and in state governments. Direct from Washington delivers it all straight to your inbox!
Check out a few past issues:
- Direct from Washington 3-1-13
- Direct from Washington 4-26-13
- Direct from Washington 5-10-13
- Direct from Washington 6-21-13
- Direct from Washington 7-12-13
- Direct from Washington 8-22-13
- Direct from Washington 9-20-13
Direct from Washington is free for all DMA Members.
- DMA Members: To start receiving Direct from Washington on a weekly basis, simply email your subscription request to Cristina DeBiase.
- Not a DMA Member? Become one today!