About DMA Advocacy
- Study: Marketers investing in Big Data solutions - BtoB Magazine - December 10, 2013
- Half-measures won't stop nuisance calls and spam texts - Marketing Week - December 10, 2013
- Download the Digital Trends on 2014 by DMAW - BrainSINS Blog (blog) - December 10, 2013
- New Research Shows UK Marketers Confident About Their Content Marketing ... - PR Newswire (press release) - December 10, 2013
- ADMA revamps to D+D to reflect changing times - Campaign Asia-Pacific - December 07, 2013
Direct From Washington Newsletter
Get Legislative Updates “Direct from Washington” Delivered Straight to Your Inbox!
Whenever Congress is in session, Direct from Washington brings DMA members legislative updates vital to the marketing community. Published by DMA’s Government Affairs team, this weekly e-newsletter provides an insider’s look at what’s happening in Washington, DC, and State capitals across the nation. Stay current with activity in Congress, at federal agencies, and in state governments. Direct from Washington delivers it all straight to your inbox!
Check out a few past issues:
- Direct from Washington 3-1-13
- Direct from Washington 4-26-13
- Direct from Washington 5-10-13
- Direct from Washington 6-21-13
- Direct from Washington 7-12-13
- Direct from Washington 8-22-13
- Direct from Washington 9-20-13
Direct from Washington is free for all DMA Members.
- DMA Members: To start receiving Direct from Washington on a weekly basis, simply email your subscription request to Cristina DeBiase.
- Not a DMA Member? Become one today!