About DMA Advocacy
- Update On VAT And Direct Mail - Mondaq News Alerts (registration) - December 17, 2014
- Paging catalog lovers during their busiest time of year - Fort Worth Star Telegram - December 16, 2014
- Here's Why Retailers Keep Sending You Catalogs - KPLU News for Seattle and the Northwest - December 11, 2014
- Cornish digital service agency wins Gold Direct Marketing Association award - Western Morning News - December 10, 2014
- Colorado's Interstate Tax Law Gets Harsh Review At Supreme Court - Forbes - December 09, 2014
Direct From Washington Newsletter
Get Legislative Updates “Direct from Washington” Delivered Straight to Your Inbox!
Whenever Congress is in session, Direct from Washington brings DMA members legislative updates vital to the marketing community. Published by DMA’s Government Affairs team, this weekly e-newsletter provides an insider’s look at what’s happening in Washington, DC, and State capitals across the nation. Stay current with activity in Congress, at federal agencies, and in state governments. Direct from Washington delivers it all straight to your inbox!
Check out a few past issues:
- Direct from Washington 3-1-13
- Direct from Washington 4-26-13
- Direct from Washington 5-10-13
- Direct from Washington 6-21-13
- Direct from Washington 7-12-13
- Direct from Washington 8-22-13
- Direct from Washington 9-20-13
Direct from Washington is free for all DMA Members.
- DMA Members: To start receiving Direct from Washington on a weekly basis, simply email your subscription request to Cristina DeBiase.
- Not a DMA Member? Become one today!