About DMA Advocacy
- Harte-Hanks: Under The Radar Doesn't Always Mean Undervalued - Seeking Alpha - November 26, 2015
- Viewpoint: Regulating cold calls in SA - ITWeb - November 26, 2015
- Holiday foods: Safety tips for homemade, mail-order gifts - Daily Journal Online - November 25, 2015
- Holiday foods: Safety tips for homemade and mail-order gifts - Leader Journal - November 22, 2015
- Reaching The Military: Do Magazines Work? - Huffington Post - November 19, 2015
Direct From Washington Newsletter
Get Legislative Updates “Direct from Washington” Delivered Straight to Your Inbox!
Whenever Congress is in session, Direct from Washington brings DMA members legislative updates vital to the marketing community. Published by DMA’s Government Affairs team, this weekly e-newsletter provides an insider’s look at what’s happening in Washington, DC, and State capitals across the nation. Stay current with activity in Congress, at federal agencies, and in state governments. Direct from Washington delivers it all straight to your inbox!
Check out a few past issues:
- Direct from Washington 3-1-13
- Direct from Washington 4-26-13
- Direct from Washington 5-10-13
- Direct from Washington 6-21-13
- Direct from Washington 7-12-13
- Direct from Washington 8-22-13
- Direct from Washington 9-20-13
Direct from Washington is free for all DMA Members.
- DMA Members: To start receiving Direct from Washington on a weekly basis, simply email your subscription request to Cristina DeBiase.
- Not a DMA Member? Become one today!