About DMA Advocacy
- How to beat the cold callers: Tips to fight phone pests that are driving you mad - This is Money - March 02, 2015
- OVERNIGHT TECH: FCC chief Wheeler's biggest day - The Hill - February 27, 2015
- Are Marketers Using Too Many Channels and Vendors? - Direct Marketing News - February 27, 2015
- Why the Print Catalog Is Back in Style - blogs.hbr.org (blog) - February 25, 2015
- Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) Enhances Privacy Controls in the Mobile ... - PR Newswire (press release) - February 25, 2015
Direct From Washington Newsletter
Get Legislative Updates “Direct from Washington” Delivered Straight to Your Inbox!
Whenever Congress is in session, Direct from Washington brings DMA members legislative updates vital to the marketing community. Published by DMA’s Government Affairs team, this weekly e-newsletter provides an insider’s look at what’s happening in Washington, DC, and State capitals across the nation. Stay current with activity in Congress, at federal agencies, and in state governments. Direct from Washington delivers it all straight to your inbox!
Check out a few past issues:
- Direct from Washington 3-1-13
- Direct from Washington 4-26-13
- Direct from Washington 5-10-13
- Direct from Washington 6-21-13
- Direct from Washington 7-12-13
- Direct from Washington 8-22-13
- Direct from Washington 9-20-13
Direct from Washington is free for all DMA Members.
- DMA Members: To start receiving Direct from Washington on a weekly basis, simply email your subscription request to Cristina DeBiase.
- Not a DMA Member? Become one today!