About DMA Advocacy
- Symposium on Japanese Laws and Regulations of Health Food - SYS-CON Media (press release) - April 24, 2014
- Content Marketing Listed as a Priority for Businesses and Brands - Business 2 Community - April 23, 2014
- Telemarketing best practise for brands: don't hang up - Marketing Week - April 23, 2014
- DMA (UK) poll reveals most 'marketing friendly' social network - BizReport - April 22, 2014
- 5 things for Earth Day - Pocono Record - April 22, 2014
Direct From Washington Newsletter
Get Legislative Updates “Direct from Washington” Delivered Straight to Your Inbox!
Whenever Congress is in session, Direct from Washington brings DMA members legislative updates vital to the marketing community. Published by DMA’s Government Affairs team, this weekly e-newsletter provides an insider’s look at what’s happening in Washington, DC, and State capitals across the nation. Stay current with activity in Congress, at federal agencies, and in state governments. Direct from Washington delivers it all straight to your inbox!
Check out a few past issues:
- Direct from Washington 3-1-13
- Direct from Washington 4-26-13
- Direct from Washington 5-10-13
- Direct from Washington 6-21-13
- Direct from Washington 7-12-13
- Direct from Washington 8-22-13
- Direct from Washington 9-20-13
Direct from Washington is free for all DMA Members.
- DMA Members: To start receiving Direct from Washington on a weekly basis, simply email your subscription request to Cristina DeBiase.
- Not a DMA Member? Become one today!