About DMA Advocacy
- DMA: One-third of consumers ignore app push notifications - ashdowngroup.com - July 31, 2014
- Better Business Bureau: Protect your privacy; prevent unwanted contact - Minuteman News Center - July 30, 2014
- John T. Spitznagel Has Been Recognized by America's Registry of Outstanding ... - PR.com (press release) - July 30, 2014
- There's Strategy To Using Google Grants - The NonProfit Times - July 29, 2014
- Modern marketing methods that all businesses should be adopting - The Economic Voice - July 29, 2014
Direct From Washington Newsletter
Get Legislative Updates “Direct from Washington” Delivered Straight to Your Inbox!
Whenever Congress is in session, Direct from Washington brings DMA members legislative updates vital to the marketing community. Published by DMA’s Government Affairs team, this weekly e-newsletter provides an insider’s look at what’s happening in Washington, DC, and State capitals across the nation. Stay current with activity in Congress, at federal agencies, and in state governments. Direct from Washington delivers it all straight to your inbox!
Check out a few past issues:
- Direct from Washington 3-1-13
- Direct from Washington 4-26-13
- Direct from Washington 5-10-13
- Direct from Washington 6-21-13
- Direct from Washington 7-12-13
- Direct from Washington 8-22-13
- Direct from Washington 9-20-13
Direct from Washington is free for all DMA Members.
- DMA Members: To start receiving Direct from Washington on a weekly basis, simply email your subscription request to Cristina DeBiase.
- Not a DMA Member? Become one today!