About DMA Advocacy
- eBill Easy Activation from Fiserv Wins Direct Marketing Association Innovation ... - Business Wire (press release) - October 20, 2014
- Action Line: Tired of foreign lottery offers? Here's how to get off the list - Fresno Bee - October 20, 2014
- Erie businessman talks technology, entrepreneurship - GoErie.com - October 20, 2014
- 5 Unconventional Ways to Make Your Marketing 'Stickier' - Entrepreneur - October 17, 2014
- Selligent Marks US Launch at Direct Marketing Association's DMA2014 ... - SYS-CON Media (press release) - October 13, 2014
Direct From Washington Newsletter
Get Legislative Updates “Direct from Washington” Delivered Straight to Your Inbox!
Whenever Congress is in session, Direct from Washington brings DMA members legislative updates vital to the marketing community. Published by DMA’s Government Affairs team, this weekly e-newsletter provides an insider’s look at what’s happening in Washington, DC, and State capitals across the nation. Stay current with activity in Congress, at federal agencies, and in state governments. Direct from Washington delivers it all straight to your inbox!
Check out a few past issues:
- Direct from Washington 3-1-13
- Direct from Washington 4-26-13
- Direct from Washington 5-10-13
- Direct from Washington 6-21-13
- Direct from Washington 7-12-13
- Direct from Washington 8-22-13
- Direct from Washington 9-20-13
Direct from Washington is free for all DMA Members.
- DMA Members: To start receiving Direct from Washington on a weekly basis, simply email your subscription request to Cristina DeBiase.
- Not a DMA Member? Become one today!