About DMA Advocacy
- Weekly scorecard - Fort Wayne Journal Gazette - January 31, 2015
- Advertising Law - January 2015 #3 - JD Supra (press release) - January 30, 2015
- BlackJet Announces New Chief Marketing Officer - Digital Journal - January 29, 2015
- Like Its Industry, Catalog Mailers Association Has Had Its Ups and Downs - Associations Now - January 28, 2015
- Prevent identity theft by stopping pre-approved credit card and insurance offers - WPTV.com - January 27, 2015
Direct From Washington Newsletter
Get Legislative Updates “Direct from Washington” Delivered Straight to Your Inbox!
Whenever Congress is in session, Direct from Washington brings DMA members legislative updates vital to the marketing community. Published by DMA’s Government Affairs team, this weekly e-newsletter provides an insider’s look at what’s happening in Washington, DC, and State capitals across the nation. Stay current with activity in Congress, at federal agencies, and in state governments. Direct from Washington delivers it all straight to your inbox!
Check out a few past issues:
- Direct from Washington 3-1-13
- Direct from Washington 4-26-13
- Direct from Washington 5-10-13
- Direct from Washington 6-21-13
- Direct from Washington 7-12-13
- Direct from Washington 8-22-13
- Direct from Washington 9-20-13
Direct from Washington is free for all DMA Members.
- DMA Members: To start receiving Direct from Washington on a weekly basis, simply email your subscription request to Cristina DeBiase.
- Not a DMA Member? Become one today!