About DMA Advocacy
- Phone scammers continue to harass residents - Idaho State Journal - July 01, 2015
- INSIGHT: Email marketing offers astronomical ROI - Sioux Falls Argus Leader - June 30, 2015
- HelpMeSee Wins Three Awards at the 34th Annual New England Direct ... - Virtual Press Office (press release) - June 30, 2015
- Marketers increasingly look to first-party data for results - Marketing Dive - June 30, 2015
- The Anti-Spam law: One year later, has it made a difference? - The Globe and Mail - June 30, 2015
Direct From Washington Newsletter
Get Legislative Updates “Direct from Washington” Delivered Straight to Your Inbox!
Whenever Congress is in session, Direct from Washington brings DMA members legislative updates vital to the marketing community. Published by DMA’s Government Affairs team, this weekly e-newsletter provides an insider’s look at what’s happening in Washington, DC, and State capitals across the nation. Stay current with activity in Congress, at federal agencies, and in state governments. Direct from Washington delivers it all straight to your inbox!
Check out a few past issues:
- Direct from Washington 3-1-13
- Direct from Washington 4-26-13
- Direct from Washington 5-10-13
- Direct from Washington 6-21-13
- Direct from Washington 7-12-13
- Direct from Washington 8-22-13
- Direct from Washington 9-20-13
Direct from Washington is free for all DMA Members.
- DMA Members: To start receiving Direct from Washington on a weekly basis, simply email your subscription request to Cristina DeBiase.
- Not a DMA Member? Become one today!