About DMA Advocacy
- Charities rebut accusations of wrongdoing after fundraising privacy exposé - PR Week - September 02, 2015
- GoDaddy Expands Online Store Offering with More Than a Dozen New Features - CNNMoney - August 31, 2015
- DAA has app-based choice mechanism, mobile enforcement to begin september 1, 2015 - Lexology (registration) - August 28, 2015
- What Are The Top Digital Marketing Trends Making An Impact On The Bottom Line? - Business 2 Community - August 25, 2015
Direct From Washington Newsletter
Get Legislative Updates “Direct from Washington” Delivered Straight to Your Inbox!
Whenever Congress is in session, Direct from Washington brings DMA members legislative updates vital to the marketing community. Published by DMA’s Government Affairs team, this weekly e-newsletter provides an insider’s look at what’s happening in Washington, DC, and State capitals across the nation. Stay current with activity in Congress, at federal agencies, and in state governments. Direct from Washington delivers it all straight to your inbox!
Check out a few past issues:
- Direct from Washington 3-1-13
- Direct from Washington 4-26-13
- Direct from Washington 5-10-13
- Direct from Washington 6-21-13
- Direct from Washington 7-12-13
- Direct from Washington 8-22-13
- Direct from Washington 9-20-13
Direct from Washington is free for all DMA Members.
- DMA Members: To start receiving Direct from Washington on a weekly basis, simply email your subscription request to Cristina DeBiase.
- Not a DMA Member? Become one today!