About DMA Advocacy
- Too much junk? BBB gives steps to eliminate junk mail, spam texts and ... - The Redding Pilot - July 27, 2014
- David Lazarus: Bank of America makes you say no again - Fresno Bee - July 27, 2014
- Telephone Preference Service fails to block cold calls - Telegraph.co.uk - July 25, 2014
- Briefly… Assegai Awards 2014 open for entry - The Media Online - July 25, 2014
- United States Supreme Court to Review Ruling in Direct Marketing - JD Supra (press release) - July 23, 2014
Direct From Washington Newsletter
Get Legislative Updates “Direct from Washington” Delivered Straight to Your Inbox!
Whenever Congress is in session, Direct from Washington brings DMA members legislative updates vital to the marketing community. Published by DMA’s Government Affairs team, this weekly e-newsletter provides an insider’s look at what’s happening in Washington, DC, and State capitals across the nation. Stay current with activity in Congress, at federal agencies, and in state governments. Direct from Washington delivers it all straight to your inbox!
Check out a few past issues:
- Direct from Washington 3-1-13
- Direct from Washington 4-26-13
- Direct from Washington 5-10-13
- Direct from Washington 6-21-13
- Direct from Washington 7-12-13
- Direct from Washington 8-22-13
- Direct from Washington 9-20-13
Direct from Washington is free for all DMA Members.
- DMA Members: To start receiving Direct from Washington on a weekly basis, simply email your subscription request to Cristina DeBiase.
- Not a DMA Member? Become one today!