About DMA Advocacy
- Registria's Photoregister(SM) Wins the Direct Marketing Association's ... - Yahoo Finance UK - October 05, 2015
- 2 Critical Obstacles Facing Retailers for Data Driven Marketing - Smart Data Collective - October 05, 2015
- BostInno Approved: The Startup Events You Need to Know About This Week (10/4 ... - BostInno - October 05, 2015
- ACS' Direct Mail Relaunch Beats Goal - The NonProfit Times - October 05, 2015
- Quad/Graphics Reveals Innovative Direct Marketing Strategies at 2015 DMA ... - What They Think - October 05, 2015
Direct From Washington Newsletter
Get Legislative Updates “Direct from Washington” Delivered Straight to Your Inbox!
Whenever Congress is in session, Direct from Washington brings DMA members legislative updates vital to the marketing community. Published by DMA’s Government Affairs team, this weekly e-newsletter provides an insider’s look at what’s happening in Washington, DC, and State capitals across the nation. Stay current with activity in Congress, at federal agencies, and in state governments. Direct from Washington delivers it all straight to your inbox!
Check out a few past issues:
- Direct from Washington 3-1-13
- Direct from Washington 4-26-13
- Direct from Washington 5-10-13
- Direct from Washington 6-21-13
- Direct from Washington 7-12-13
- Direct from Washington 8-22-13
- Direct from Washington 9-20-13
Direct from Washington is free for all DMA Members.
- DMA Members: To start receiving Direct from Washington on a weekly basis, simply email your subscription request to Cristina DeBiase.
- Not a DMA Member? Become one today!