About DMA Advocacy
- Advertising Law - March 2015 #5 - JD Supra (press release) - March 27, 2015
- Celebrate Earth Day year-round with quick changes around the house - Channel3000.com - WISC-TV3 - March 26, 2015
- Supreme Court to Address Ecommerce Sales Tax? - Practical Ecommerce - March 25, 2015
- Is Email Marketing Cheap -- Or Does It Have A High ROI? - MediaPost Communications - March 24, 2015
- Robert DeLay, 96 - Westport Now - March 23, 2015
Direct From Washington Newsletter
Get Legislative Updates “Direct from Washington” Delivered Straight to Your Inbox!
Whenever Congress is in session, Direct from Washington brings DMA members legislative updates vital to the marketing community. Published by DMA’s Government Affairs team, this weekly e-newsletter provides an insider’s look at what’s happening in Washington, DC, and State capitals across the nation. Stay current with activity in Congress, at federal agencies, and in state governments. Direct from Washington delivers it all straight to your inbox!
Check out a few past issues:
- Direct from Washington 3-1-13
- Direct from Washington 4-26-13
- Direct from Washington 5-10-13
- Direct from Washington 6-21-13
- Direct from Washington 7-12-13
- Direct from Washington 8-22-13
- Direct from Washington 9-20-13
Direct from Washington is free for all DMA Members.
- DMA Members: To start receiving Direct from Washington on a weekly basis, simply email your subscription request to Cristina DeBiase.
- Not a DMA Member? Become one today!