About DMA Advocacy
- Ora Advertising looks at the growth in direct marketing - Journalism.co.uk - April 23, 2015
- Argument preview: Regulation or confiscation? - SCOTUSblog (blog) - April 21, 2015
- Reader's Watchdog: Ditching junk mail to prevent identity theft - Sioux Falls Argus Leader - April 21, 2015
- An e-retailer's guide to personalized marketing - InternetRetailer.com (press release) (registration) (blog) - April 21, 2015
- Email Marketing Gets New Persona With AI - Forbes - April 19, 2015
Direct From Washington Newsletter
Get Legislative Updates “Direct from Washington” Delivered Straight to Your Inbox!
Whenever Congress is in session, Direct from Washington brings DMA members legislative updates vital to the marketing community. Published by DMA’s Government Affairs team, this weekly e-newsletter provides an insider’s look at what’s happening in Washington, DC, and State capitals across the nation. Stay current with activity in Congress, at federal agencies, and in state governments. Direct from Washington delivers it all straight to your inbox!
Check out a few past issues:
- Direct from Washington 3-1-13
- Direct from Washington 4-26-13
- Direct from Washington 5-10-13
- Direct from Washington 6-21-13
- Direct from Washington 7-12-13
- Direct from Washington 8-22-13
- Direct from Washington 9-20-13
Direct from Washington is free for all DMA Members.
- DMA Members: To start receiving Direct from Washington on a weekly basis, simply email your subscription request to Cristina DeBiase.
- Not a DMA Member? Become one today!