About DMA Advocacy
- MPs call for more penalties against 'nuisance' marketing calls and texts - Marketing - December 05, 2013
- Food banks scramble to fight hunger - Baxter Bulletin - December 05, 2013
- American Writers & Artists Inc. to Host Virtual B2B Copywriting Summit - PR Web (press release) - December 04, 2013
- DMA Awards 2013: WDMP, M&C Saatchi, Ogilvy One, Havas EHS, Publicis ... - The Drum - December 04, 2013
- Royal Mail and union reach pay deal - shropshirestar.com - December 04, 2013
Direct From Washington Newsletter
Get Legislative Updates “Direct from Washington” Delivered Straight to Your Inbox!
Whenever Congress is in session, Direct from Washington brings DMA members legislative updates vital to the marketing community. Published by DMA’s Government Affairs team, this weekly e-newsletter provides an insider’s look at what’s happening in Washington, DC, and State capitals across the nation. Stay current with activity in Congress, at federal agencies, and in state governments. Direct from Washington delivers it all straight to your inbox!
Check out a few past issues:
- Direct from Washington 3-1-13
- Direct from Washington 4-26-13
- Direct from Washington 5-10-13
- Direct from Washington 6-21-13
- Direct from Washington 7-12-13
- Direct from Washington 8-22-13
- Direct from Washington 9-20-13
Direct from Washington is free for all DMA Members.
- DMA Members: To start receiving Direct from Washington on a weekly basis, simply email your subscription request to Cristina DeBiase.
- Not a DMA Member? Become one today!