About DMA Advocacy
- Xpressdocs Shares Innovative Approach To Customizing Branded Marketing ... - Digital Journal - November 24, 2015
- Holiday foods: Safety tips for homemade and mail-order gifts - Leader Journal - November 22, 2015
- A Senior Moment: Beware of fraud in the holiday season, and all year long - Chico Enterprise-Record - November 19, 2015
- Reaching The Military: Do Magazines Work? - Huffington Post - November 19, 2015
- Direct Marketing Association Selects Momentum as Partner for 2016 Marketing ... - Digital Journal - November 19, 2015
Direct From Washington Newsletter
Get Legislative Updates “Direct from Washington” Delivered Straight to Your Inbox!
Whenever Congress is in session, Direct from Washington brings DMA members legislative updates vital to the marketing community. Published by DMA’s Government Affairs team, this weekly e-newsletter provides an insider’s look at what’s happening in Washington, DC, and State capitals across the nation. Stay current with activity in Congress, at federal agencies, and in state governments. Direct from Washington delivers it all straight to your inbox!
Check out a few past issues:
- Direct from Washington 3-1-13
- Direct from Washington 4-26-13
- Direct from Washington 5-10-13
- Direct from Washington 6-21-13
- Direct from Washington 7-12-13
- Direct from Washington 8-22-13
- Direct from Washington 9-20-13
Direct from Washington is free for all DMA Members.
- DMA Members: To start receiving Direct from Washington on a weekly basis, simply email your subscription request to Cristina DeBiase.
- Not a DMA Member? Become one today!