About DMA Advocacy
- "Bonn (ots) - Der Online CRM Technologie- und Beratungsanbieter artegic AG ... - Ad-Hoc-News (Pressemitteilung) - September 22, 2014
- artegic wird Mitglied in der Direct Marketing Association - news aktuell (Pressemitteilung) - September 22, 2014
- Groups Urge Supreme Court To Clarify Scope Of TIA - Law360 (subscription) - September 19, 2014
- comScore Panelists Seek Approval Of Privacy Settlement - MediaPost Communications - September 19, 2014
- For Sale: Your Name and Medical Condition - Businessweek - September 18, 2014
Direct From Washington Newsletter
Get Legislative Updates “Direct from Washington” Delivered Straight to Your Inbox!
Whenever Congress is in session, Direct from Washington brings DMA members legislative updates vital to the marketing community. Published by DMA’s Government Affairs team, this weekly e-newsletter provides an insider’s look at what’s happening in Washington, DC, and State capitals across the nation. Stay current with activity in Congress, at federal agencies, and in state governments. Direct from Washington delivers it all straight to your inbox!
Check out a few past issues:
- Direct from Washington 3-1-13
- Direct from Washington 4-26-13
- Direct from Washington 5-10-13
- Direct from Washington 6-21-13
- Direct from Washington 7-12-13
- Direct from Washington 8-22-13
- Direct from Washington 9-20-13
Direct from Washington is free for all DMA Members.
- DMA Members: To start receiving Direct from Washington on a weekly basis, simply email your subscription request to Cristina DeBiase.
- Not a DMA Member? Become one today!