About DMA Advocacy
- Eleven groups attend 11th annual Mingle Bells - San Diego Source (subscription) - November 26, 2014
- Work Horse Vs. Show Horse — Is Email Marketing Being Undermined by the ... - Business 2 Community - November 25, 2014
- Selligent Backs Data-Driven Marketing (DDM) Alliance Across Europe - Digital Journal - November 25, 2014
- KREA Enhances Network Capabilities with Clavister - Broadway World - November 25, 2014
- Editor's Notebook: Anyone else fed up with catalog overload? - Yuma Sun - November 22, 2014
Direct From Washington Newsletter
Get Legislative Updates “Direct from Washington” Delivered Straight to Your Inbox!
Whenever Congress is in session, Direct from Washington brings DMA members legislative updates vital to the marketing community. Published by DMA’s Government Affairs team, this weekly e-newsletter provides an insider’s look at what’s happening in Washington, DC, and State capitals across the nation. Stay current with activity in Congress, at federal agencies, and in state governments. Direct from Washington delivers it all straight to your inbox!
Check out a few past issues:
- Direct from Washington 3-1-13
- Direct from Washington 4-26-13
- Direct from Washington 5-10-13
- Direct from Washington 6-21-13
- Direct from Washington 7-12-13
- Direct from Washington 8-22-13
- Direct from Washington 9-20-13
Direct from Washington is free for all DMA Members.
- DMA Members: To start receiving Direct from Washington on a weekly basis, simply email your subscription request to Cristina DeBiase.
- Not a DMA Member? Become one today!