About DMA Advocacy
- Dealing With a Data Breach? Follow This Advice. - Associations Now - October 31, 2014
- EMU Integrated Marketing Program increases course offerings, offers more ... - Heritage Newspapers - October 31, 2014
- 9 Search Marketing Secrets From the Ritz-Carlton - Hospitality Net (press release) - October 31, 2014
- quad to spotlight proven marketing strategies at 2014 direct marketing ... - WorldPressOnline (press release) - October 26, 2014
- inMotionNow Invites Marketers to Worktopia at Direct Marketing Association ... - Consumer Electronics Net - October 26, 2014
Direct From Washington Newsletter
Get Legislative Updates “Direct from Washington” Delivered Straight to Your Inbox!
Whenever Congress is in session, Direct from Washington brings DMA members legislative updates vital to the marketing community. Published by DMA’s Government Affairs team, this weekly e-newsletter provides an insider’s look at what’s happening in Washington, DC, and State capitals across the nation. Stay current with activity in Congress, at federal agencies, and in state governments. Direct from Washington delivers it all straight to your inbox!
Check out a few past issues:
- Direct from Washington 3-1-13
- Direct from Washington 4-26-13
- Direct from Washington 5-10-13
- Direct from Washington 6-21-13
- Direct from Washington 7-12-13
- Direct from Washington 8-22-13
- Direct from Washington 9-20-13
Direct from Washington is free for all DMA Members.
- DMA Members: To start receiving Direct from Washington on a weekly basis, simply email your subscription request to Cristina DeBiase.
- Not a DMA Member? Become one today!