About DMA Advocacy
- Health-Related Data Mining Growing; Lawmakers Consider Action - iHealthBeat - September 13, 2014
- Data miners peering into America's medicine cabinets - Dallas Morning News - September 13, 2014
- The 4 Digital Marketing Tools Every Business Needs - Business 2 Community - September 12, 2014
- DMA Files Brief in Supreme Court Case vs. Colorado - Direct Marketing News - September 12, 2014
- Implementing Data-Driven Marketing - AllAfrica.com - September 11, 2014
Direct From Washington Newsletter
Get Legislative Updates “Direct from Washington” Delivered Straight to Your Inbox!
Whenever Congress is in session, Direct from Washington brings DMA members legislative updates vital to the marketing community. Published by DMA’s Government Affairs team, this weekly e-newsletter provides an insider’s look at what’s happening in Washington, DC, and State capitals across the nation. Stay current with activity in Congress, at federal agencies, and in state governments. Direct from Washington delivers it all straight to your inbox!
Check out a few past issues:
- Direct from Washington 3-1-13
- Direct from Washington 4-26-13
- Direct from Washington 5-10-13
- Direct from Washington 6-21-13
- Direct from Washington 7-12-13
- Direct from Washington 8-22-13
- Direct from Washington 9-20-13
Direct from Washington is free for all DMA Members.
- DMA Members: To start receiving Direct from Washington on a weekly basis, simply email your subscription request to Cristina DeBiase.
- Not a DMA Member? Become one today!