About DMA Advocacy
- Florida home, sports cars and a £17000 Harley ...all from your cold-call ... - Daily Mail - March 29, 2015
- 4 ways to improve customer experience with data - The Next Web - March 29, 2015
- Don't Get Scammed: Police Share Top Scams, and How to Avoid Them - Twin Falls Times-News - March 29, 2015
- Celebrate Earth Day year-round with quick changes around the house - Channel3000.com - WISC-TV3 - March 26, 2015
- Is Email Marketing Cheap -- Or Does It Have A High ROI? - MediaPost Communications - March 24, 2015
Direct From Washington Newsletter
Get Legislative Updates “Direct from Washington” Delivered Straight to Your Inbox!
Whenever Congress is in session, Direct from Washington brings DMA members legislative updates vital to the marketing community. Published by DMA’s Government Affairs team, this weekly e-newsletter provides an insider’s look at what’s happening in Washington, DC, and State capitals across the nation. Stay current with activity in Congress, at federal agencies, and in state governments. Direct from Washington delivers it all straight to your inbox!
Check out a few past issues:
- Direct from Washington 3-1-13
- Direct from Washington 4-26-13
- Direct from Washington 5-10-13
- Direct from Washington 6-21-13
- Direct from Washington 7-12-13
- Direct from Washington 8-22-13
- Direct from Washington 9-20-13
Direct from Washington is free for all DMA Members.
- DMA Members: To start receiving Direct from Washington on a weekly basis, simply email your subscription request to Cristina DeBiase.
- Not a DMA Member? Become one today!