- VAT plans for direct mail suppliers 'might not be correct in law' - Third Sector - July 28, 2015
- The Show Must Go On - Direct Marketing News - July 28, 2015
- Incremental Media's Dave Smith on Taking an All-in Approach - allvoices - July 27, 2015
- Life Insurance Direct Marketing Association Announces The 2015 Fall Meeting ... - IT Business Net - July 24, 2015
- An Historic Week for E-Commerce? - Direct Marketing News (blog) - July 23, 2015
Latest News: Postal
July 28, 2015Ex-Va. postal carrier pleads guilty to mail theft - Washington Times
July 27, 2015Dog dies after postal worker ran over him in family's driveway i - KMSP-TV
FOX 9 News
July 27, 2015Dems seek answers on rural postal delivery | TheHill
July 27, 2015Man says postal worker threw package out of delivery truck | www.wsbtv.com
July 27, 2015USPS Mobile Van Visit Rescheduled For Wednesday - Fort Greene Focus
Fort Greene Focus (registration) (blog)
July 27, 2015USPS Seeking Public Input on Relocation of Monroe's Postal Retail ...
MyArkLaMiss (press release) (blog)
July 27, 2015Postal Service sets up mobile retail service in downtown Flint after closing ...
July 27, 2015On Your Side Alert: Postal Inspector warns about suspicious invo - NBC12 ...
WWBT NBC12 News
July 27, 2015Pound of marijuana found in U.S. Postal Service package during traffic stop ...
July 27, 2015Postal Service's effort to fire up stamp collectors with modern twist on its ...