- Catalogs, After Years of Decline, Are Revamped for Changing Times - New York Times - January 25, 2015
- The JC Penney Catalog Makes a Comeback -- Sort Of - Motley Fool - January 24, 2015
- #SocialSkim: A Social SOTU, Catch-Up Tweets, Predictive Pinterest, Gen Z ... - MarketingProfs.com (subscription) - January 23, 2015
- 'Donor fatigue' is curable - Port Huron Times Herald - January 22, 2015
- The Impact Of President Obama's State Of The Union Address On Advertising - Forbes - January 22, 2015
Latest News: DMA News
January 25, 2015Catalogs, After Years of Decline, Are Revamped for Changing Times
New York Times
January 24, 2015The JC Penney Catalog Makes a Comeback -- Sort Of
January 23, 2015#SocialSkim: A Social SOTU, Catch-Up Tweets, Predictive Pinterest, Gen Z ...
January 22, 2015'Donor fatigue' is curable
Port Huron Times Herald
January 22, 2015The Impact Of President Obama's State Of The Union Address On Advertising
January 22, 2015Dr. Joe Finds Rare Species: A Printer at the Triangle American Marketing ...
What They Think (blog)
January 21, 2015Catalogs still part of our digital lives - Chicago Sun-Times
Breaking News (blog)
January 21, 2015Where's the Breach? Obama Leaves Out Domestic Data Issues
January 15, 2015GreenRope CEO, Lars Helgeson, Moderates San Diego Direct Marketing ...
PR Leap (press release)
January 08, 2015Traditional or Digital Marketing? Is That the Right Question?
Yahoo! Maktoob News