Financial Information Privacy Act of 2011
2/11/2011--Introduced. Financial Information Privacy Act of 2011 - Amends the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act to require a financial institution, as a prerequisite to providing disclosures of a consumer's personal information to nonaffiliated third parties,...[more]
- Rep. Jackie Speier [D, CA-12]
- Rep. Bob Filner [D, CA-51]
- Rep. John Garamendi [D, CA-10]
- Rep. Raul Grijalva [D, AZ-7]
- Rep. Alcee Hastings [D, FL-23]
- Rep. Bradley Miller [D, NC-13]
Latest Legislative Action
- March 23, 2011 - Referred to the Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Credit.
- February 11, 2011 - Referred to the House Committee on Financial Services.