Universal Right to Vote by Mail Act of 2011
6/2/2011--Introduced. Universal Right to Vote by Mail Act of 2011 - Amends the Help America Vote Act of 2002 to prohibit a state from imposing additional conditions or requirements on the eligibility of an individual to cast a vote in federal elect...[more]
- Rep. Susan Davis [D, CA-53]
- Rep. David Price [D, NC-4]
Latest Legislative Action
- August 11, 2011 - Referred to the Subcommittee on Elections.
- June 02, 2011 - Referred to the House Committee on House Administration.
- June 02, 2011 - Sponsor introductory remarks on measure. (CR E1018-1019)