- Email Summit Info: Email Marketing Expertise Shows Growing Divide - ADOTAS - March 31, 2015
- Call for law to get tough on firms selling pension details - Telegraph.co.uk - March 30, 2015
- What Businesses Need to Know About Direct Marketing - Huffington Post - March 30, 2015
- Stop that household waste before it even starts - TriValley Central - March 30, 2015
- 4 ways to improve customer experience with data - The Next Web - March 29, 2015
Comprehensive Postal Reform
The Postal Service (USPS) continues to lose $25 million per day, and Congress has failed to enact any postal reform legislation. DMA participates in monthly meetings with the Postmaster General, and has met with the staffs of Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs and the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform to urge them to pass postal reform legislation—essentially, we have asked them to “Just Do It!” DMA Senior Vice President, Jerry Cerasale, testified before the House Committee in April giving just that message. The day of that hearing, USPS announced it would not eliminate Saturday mail delivery the week of August 5 but may look at significant postage increases. However, testimonies given before the House Committee in a July hearing indicate that a shift to 5-day delivery is still viable as a provision for any future legislation. Without some financial relief coming from a congressional resolution, USPS will not make payroll before the end of 2014.