- 5 tips to improve your company's email marketing - Business Journal - April 19, 2014
- Embracing the Earth - Anderson Independent Mail - April 18, 2014
- AgilOne Holds Data-Driven Marketing Virtual Summit - Business Wire (press release) - April 17, 2014
- Facebook beats Twitter to most 'marketing friendly' social media site crown ... - Marketing - April 17, 2014
- Data compilers' secret scores have consumers pegged, fairly or not - TheNewsTribune.com - April 17, 2014
Comprehensive Postal Reform
The Postal Service (USPS) continues to lose $25 million per day, and Congress has failed to enact any postal reform legislation. DMA participates in monthly meetings with the Postmaster General, and has met with the staffs of Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs and the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform to urge them to pass postal reform legislation—essentially, we have asked them to “Just Do It!” DMA Senior Vice President, Jerry Cerasale, testified before the House Committee in April giving just that message. The day of that hearing, USPS announced it would not eliminate Saturday mail delivery the week of August 5 but may look at significant postage increases. However, testimonies given before the House Committee in a July hearing indicate that a shift to 5-day delivery is still viable as a provision for any future legislation. Without some financial relief coming from a congressional resolution, USPS will not make payroll before the end of 2014.