- An Easier Way To Get Rid Of Junk Mail - WBFS - March 07, 2014
- Consumer data thieves to get jail terms, top civil servant warns marketers - Marketing - March 07, 2014
- Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 - AdAge.com - March 07, 2014
- 'South Africa lacks a data privacy culture' - ITWeb Africa - March 07, 2014
- Easy Ways To Stop Junk Mail - CBS Local - March 05, 2014
Over the past few years, DMA has lobbied to protect the personal income tax deduction for charitable giving. The Obama Administration has consistently pushed to cap the deduction at 28% which would be a significant reduction in the deduction for high income Americans whose top tax bracket is at 39.6%. In a time of sequestration of federal spending and significant political pressure to reduce the deficit, charitable deduction limitations or caps remain a welcoming target. DMA is part of the Charitable Deduction Coalition and, with the DMA Nonprofit Federation, will continue to fight to preserve the charitable deduction which is the only tax deduction where the taxpayer determines the beneficiary.