- Dealing With a Data Breach? Follow This Advice. - Associations Now - October 31, 2014
- quad to spotlight proven marketing strategies at 2014 direct marketing ... - WorldPressOnline (press release) - October 26, 2014
- Quad/Graphics to Spotlight Proven Marketing Strategies at 2014 Direct ... - DigitalJournal.com - October 24, 2014
- eBill Easy Activation from Fiserv Wins Direct Marketing Association Innovation ... - Business Wire (press release) - October 20, 2014
- Cramer Announces Neal Boornazian To Speak At Direct Marketing Association's ... - PR Newswire (press release) - October 07, 2014
Over the past few years, DMA has lobbied to protect the personal income tax deduction for charitable giving. The Obama Administration has consistently pushed to cap the deduction at 28% which would be a significant reduction in the deduction for high income Americans whose top tax bracket is at 39.6%. In a time of sequestration of federal spending and significant political pressure to reduce the deficit, charitable deduction limitations or caps remain a welcoming target. DMA is part of the Charitable Deduction Coalition and, with the DMA Nonprofit Federation, will continue to fight to preserve the charitable deduction which is the only tax deduction where the taxpayer determines the beneficiary.