- Supreme Court's 2014-15 Term: Case Will Test an Important Limitation on the ... - The National Law Review - October 30, 2014
- Top Challenges for Multichannel Marketers #DMA14 - CMSWire - October 30, 2014
- 9 Search Marketing Secrets From the Ritz-Carlton | dmnews.com - Hospitality Net - October 30, 2014
- quad to spotlight proven marketing strategies at 2014 direct marketing ... - WorldPressOnline (press release) - October 26, 2014
- inMotionNow Invites Marketers to Worktopia at Direct Marketing Association ... - Consumer Electronics Net - October 26, 2014
Over the past few years, DMA has lobbied to protect the personal income tax deduction for charitable giving. The Obama Administration has consistently pushed to cap the deduction at 28% which would be a significant reduction in the deduction for high income Americans whose top tax bracket is at 39.6%. In a time of sequestration of federal spending and significant political pressure to reduce the deficit, charitable deduction limitations or caps remain a welcoming target. DMA is part of the Charitable Deduction Coalition and, with the DMA Nonprofit Federation, will continue to fight to preserve the charitable deduction which is the only tax deduction where the taxpayer determines the beneficiary.